Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

1.  My dear hubby, for the neck rubs, homemade lattes, and your encouragement.
2.  Hershey's kisses, for giving me my chocolate fix.

3.  My DVR, to record all of my brain-cell-killing-reality-shows so that I can pump and watch when I want.
4.  Katelyn's soothing seahorse, for making naptime/bedtime so much easier.
5.  My crockpot, for giving me time to do laundry and housekeeping without the extra time spent cooking.
6.  My online posse of mommy-friends...you know who you are!
7.  One year ago on 3/26/09: finding out I was to be a mommy.

8. The results:

Katelyn, the second love of my life.


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a sweet picture! She's so precious. Your list looks a lot like mine but unfortunately our Katelyn hates the seahorse. :(

Noelle said...

So cute! I took my blog private, but I've kept a few of my mommy blog friends on, send me your email and I'll add you if you want. Have a great weekend!

Stacia said...

staciaquick at hotmail dot com :)

Stacia said...

K hated the seahorse until about a month ago...maybe try it again?

Sal said...

Oh my gosh, a year ago. That's so crazy!!!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez