You also LOVE bathtime now! You kick and grin, but you don't last very long when the shivering begins.
You love it when mommy and daddy make funny faces at you, but you especially love it when we stick out our tongues like froggies do. You are now beginning to laugh on a regular basis, but you save your belly laughs for rare instances.
You still have your visual attachment to the pretty orchid above your changing table, but you, my dear, are now in love with YOURSELF! You catch a glance in every mirror that catches your eye, especially the one attached to your play mat. In fact, that's the only way that mommy has a chance to make dinner and catch up with chores lately.
The funniest thing you do, by far, is when you're lying on your back. You stick out your tongue, kick your legs and arms at the same time, open your eyes wide, and semi-scream as you watch your toys dangle above you. You get so excited! Plus, you can now hold and shake your rattle, but only if mommy helps you first.
I went to get you out of your crib this morning, and you had turned yourself sideways! One arm was sticking through the slats (and it's times like this I wonder why bumpers aren't recommended), and when I said "Good morning, sugar!" you shyly grinned and then reached your arms up to me! You are so amazing.I don't know how it's possible, but I love you more and more every day. Yes, even when you're screaming your head off for 45 minutes.
Because that's what mommies do.





No comments:
Post a Comment