I have GOT to get rid of this spare tire (or two, it feels like). Sorta counting WW points, but not really. I read an article in Women's Health that got me thinking about the way I eat, and that maybe I should just lower my expectations of myself. This weight came on in 9+months....and it's gonna take at least that long to go away. Oh, and by the way, I will not post my actual weight because I'm vain (and embarrassed) that way. :)
I have to say that day one is a success. Lots of veggies, fruits, whole grains, lean protein and dairy...and within my WW points rangee...and I feel full. It takes a bit more effort every night, but worth it. I'm so tired of having such a low self-esteem. And the hubs has got to be getting tired of it, too.
Any good, lean, healthy recipes you care to share?
1 comment:
I don't really eat healthy so I can't help you with recipes. I just wanted to say good luck! I really want to start that P90X program but I just can't get motivated. I'm a junk food junkie as well. I had to give up sweets during my pregnancy (GD)... I certainly don't want to give them up now. :lol: Keep us updated on your progress. Maybe you can help me get on track.
Post a Comment