BUT
Once I got to work, I realized the comraderie I've missed from all of my coworkers. I have to say that most of them are awesome. Plus, everyone loved my new look...
Before:
After:
What do ya think?
My life is no fairytale, but who says it can't be?
Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez
3 comments:
The haircut is super cute!! I did the exact same thig with my hair before I went back to work :)
I have been to work part time for 2 weeks now and I still have mornings feeding Little Man where I well up at the thought of someone else enjoying those smiles and giggles. But it is getting better. And I just look at my daughter and hope that school is a good for him as it has been for her. She loves to go play with her friends, and read and color. She is 3 and has a better vocabulary that most 5 year olds and I attribute some of that to school. (We call daycare school.)
I also like working. I need the brain challenge and the adult interaction. It makes me feel good about myself to accomplish things thoughout the day. And a happy mama = happy kiddos.
Good luck!
I LOVE your hair! You look so pretty.
I'm sorry your first day back was hard. I couldn't imagine how it would feel. Although, I would enjoy some alone time. I hope things get better soon!
Thanks!
I have to admit, the last 3 days were much easier than the first two back at work. It does get better!
Post a Comment