Another 2 lbs gone this week. THANK GOD. My typical oatmeal for breakfast, yogurt for mid-morning snack, and salad for lunch has kick-started my weight loss. Go figure, I needed more fiber and veggies. [I knew it all along, but those chocolate chip cookies were just too good to stay away from (for a while). ]
Not only have I been able to fit into a pair of work pants that I could barely button a month ago, but I feel more energetic. Now don't get me wrong. I have a chocolate stash that I have to raid at least once daily, just to fool myself into thinking that I'm not being deprived....and really, I'm not. My body is getting more nutrients that it needs, so I'm looking at it as "treating" myself (with veggies).
How screwed up is that?
Now, if my milk supply could just go up a little more....so that I can take K to Grandma's house.....so I can make it to the gym. Thank goodness good [non-rainy] weather is coming! Gonna put that stroller to good use!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment