Monday, March 22, 2010

Single Ladies

That had to have been the song that was on Katelyn's imaginary/invisible ipod at 3:30 this morning, 'cause the girl was babbling and singing like she was Beyonce herself.  I couldn't help but laugh at her being so vocal after a rare middle-of-the-night feeding.  Not very funny, though, considering I set an alarm to pump at 1 am (to help with my supply that wasn't so great yesterday) and got back to bed at 1:30. She woke at 3, was fed, babbled, and finally needed a little more time on the mommy boob at 4:00, and I didn't make it back to bed until 4:30. Ugh. I love the girl, but a working mommy has gotta get some shut-eye!

What do ya bet she sleeps through the night tonight since I don't work tomorrow?

No comments:

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez