Friday, May 21, 2010

5 month milestones


Katelyn is now almost 24 weeks old...yes! 5 1/2 months! Where did the time go? (And why hasn't my belly gone with it?!)

Here's what she's up to:

--sitting unsupported for 5-10 seconds, no hands
--tripod sitting 15 seconds
--rolling belly to back, back to belly, but not across the room yet.
--eating in her big girl high chair
--now eating oatmeal, prunes, sweet potatoes, green beans, avocado, and next up: butternut squash!
--not really sleeping through the night consistently, usually up 1-2x/night
--holding her bottle herself 5-10 seconds
--gnawing on everything in sight
--plays in her Exersaucer up to 30 minutes at a time, thoroughly engaged in all the toys.

This girl is growing so quickly!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

The belly will disappear, but it takes time. It took 9 months for it to stretch that far, it takes at least 9 months for it to shrink back. Since I'm lazy about exercising, mine still has shrinking to do even though my daughter is 16 months old. :)

Emily said...

She is so adorable with that hairbow! I wish I had a little girl I could dress up - my son (and my hubby) wouldn't be thrilled if I tried to put a bow on him. Oh well, maybe #2 will be a girl.

Noelle said...

love the new format, i started doing that as well, makes it so much easier to see the milestones when looking back. She is sooo cute!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez