Sunday, May 23, 2010

Productive Naps

The brains of babes just amaze me. Yesterday, K took the longest nap ever---almost 4 hours from 10:30 to 2:15. After that point, it seems as though she has discovered wild use of her tongue and "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah" along with "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma"! Of course, I'd love to believe she's saying "mama", but I know better than that.

She also sat unsupported for over 3 minutes after that red-sea-parting-nap, and I can't help but wonder just how many little brain cells muliplied over the course of her long slumber. If only my adult brain could do so much!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow, 4 hours?!? That would be really nice. I hope she slept well when it was bedtime. I've always heard that sleep time is when the baby grows/develops the most. Maybe that is true. Either way, congrats on the progress. Sounds like she is doing great!!!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez