Monday, May 31, 2010

Absent for a good reason

I've not been blogging regularly. Usually, I'd feel insufficient about that. I know several amazing, busy, working moms who are managing enthralling, hilarious, informative[lucrative] blogs. However, I am not interesting enough to even attempt to be a Heather or a Blair. (Umm, yeah, I really don't "know" these girls, but they're popular!) 

The reason for my lack of blogging, frankly, is that I'm out enjoying life more! I'm spending less time doing non-productive things and being able to enjoy my girl, my man, and my happiness more. It is SO liberating. I've forgotten to take my meds a couple of days, and I can really tell the difference. On those days, I'm more inclined to be lazy with everything: work, relationships, household chores, and my own grooming. You all know what I'm talking about, so don't pretend like there haven't been days when you didn't want to get dressed, let alone shower.  Let's face it. Every mom does it, and I have no shame in admitting it.

The bad part about not blogging is that I haven't been showing off my growing, smart girl. She will be 6 months old next week. SIX MONTHS! I'm inclined to already start planning her 1st birthday party (can you say Winter ONEderland party, anyone?)....OK, I've already got ideas. :)

More pictures of the darling girl to come!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I'm glad you have been enjoying your family more. More happy days to you.. Hugs

Noelle said...

Glad your enjoying your beautiful girl and family more. Hope you had a great weekend!

Jessica said...

SO great to hear!

Unknown said...

Payton will be 6 months next Friday. I was considering the "winter onederland" theme too. Is it sad we're already planning?

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez