Honestly, this has been the best week I've had that I can remember since before Katelyn was born. The meds are definitely kicking in. No spontaneous crying. No undeserved bickering at my husband. Lots more patience with the girl when she's up at 1 a.m. I have been more motivated to organize the closet (still not finished), baby proof (barely started), and box Katelyn's Newborn to 3 month clothing (finished!).
Chemistry is amazing.
On another fun note, my friend Melaina and I both mentioned to each other that we wanted to do a vlog, but we didn't know what to say. So, we exchanged questions and she has so kindly already posted hers! She is way cute, with a little blondie boy, and an awesome American-Scottish-Irish accent that I can't get enough of. Go check it out! I still haven't recorded mine, but it will be here soon!




3 comments:
glad to hear you're enjoying some sunshine!!
Welcome back! Missed you and that pretty little girl of yours.
Yay! IM SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!! Thats so great! Im looking forward to reading more, "Happy Days," posts!
Post a Comment