Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super 2 month old...and Awesome Super Bowl

Where has the time gone? My little angel turned 2 months old today! She celebrated by taking 2 long naps, staying awake to watch the football game with our friends Jeff and Megan and their 3 week-old daughter Riley, and then ending the night with an hourlong nonstop cryfest. The poor girl just gets an uspet tummy and gas so easily...something I'll mention to the pedi on Tuesday at Katelyn's 2-month appointment.
I am very proud of the fact that I made it to the gym 5 of 7 days this past week...and I actually kicked butt! The first day of hardcore cardio and weight lifting (separate days) were tough, I won't lie. But by the end of yesterday's workout, I feel my body responding. It feels great! I'm proud to kickstart this quest for fitness so well. Today I pretty much undid it with all the sinful noshing, though. Can you say chicken wings, mushroom turnovers, margherita pizza, and peanut butter pie? Umm, yea. Oh, and I shouldn't forget the 2 lemon drops I snuck in there with it all....The treadmill is definitely on my to-do list tomorrow! At least I got in 2 servings each of fruit and veggies..that counts for something, right?

Congrats to the N.O. Saints on their Super Bowl win! They were the underdogs, but it was nice to see something good happen for New Orleans.

Until next time, another pic of the little cutie:





















No comments:

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez