
I was given this award by a spunky, wine-loving gal who I've grown to love through the e-world: Lyse, I love ya, dear! (http://livelaughloveandmore.blogspot.com/)
Here are the rules:
1) Mention who gave you the award and include a link back to their blog.
2) List 7 interesting things about yourself.
3) Pass on the award to 7 other people's blogs and include the links.
Now I must tell you 7 interesting things about myself. Let's see if I can think of that many...
1. I am a Texan at heart, even though I was born in Arizona. I lived in Texas from 6 months of age to almost 25 years, and now that I'm in the Pacific Northwest, I realize just how special Texas is.
2. I grew up on a cotton farm and have driven several pieces of farm equipment, even a tractor. Hmmm...not as high maintenance as you thought, right?
3. I am the first person on both sides of my family to have a bachelor's and master's degree.
4. I met my husband on yahoo chat in 1998. Yes, I just admitted that. :)
5. My favorite drink is a lemon drop martini. I'm so not a beer girl. But a great glass of pinot noir will steal my heart just as easily.
6. I pretty much suck at any sport that involves my feet sliding across a surface: roller skating, roller blading, skiing, water-skiing....but I can rebound a basketball like nobody's business!
7. I love to paint, mostly acrylics, but I have dabbled in a bit of oil painting since I was 11 years old. Two of my works are displayed in our living room!
Now, here are 7 bloggers that who I'd like to pass the award to!
Be sure to check 'em out!
Sarah @ http://fallingforbaby.blogspot.com/
Rebecca @ http://nowttc.blogspot.com/
Bee @ http://beeshoneypot.blogspot.com/
Miranda @ http://prayinghopingwishingwaiting.blogspot.com/
Kate@ http://whenhellomeansgoodbye.blogspot.com/
Rsgrl @ http://rsgrl.blogspot.com/
Sheri @ http://littlebabyburns.blogspot.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment