Saturday, July 11, 2009

19 weeks


















How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: have not weighed since last week
How big is baby?: 6 inches, 8.5 oz
Maternity clothes? Work pants and a couple of tees.
Stretch marks? No new ones....just some old, faded ones from years past.
Sleep: Much better this week, except my hands are starting to fall asleep, too.
Best moment this week: Feeling movement for the first time!
Movement: Every day now since 18w 2d, mostly at night when I'm lying still
Food cravings: potato salad
Gender: No clue. My gut says girl! (Although, I've had 2 more boy dreams this week...hmmm) We'll find out in 3 days!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: talking to my patients at work without becoming breathless; wine (there is an alcohol theme going on here, you see?)
What I am looking forward to: the BIG U/S on Tuesday! (and shopping/registering after that)
Milestones: Movement!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey pretty auburn lady! Wanted to say hi and that I'm keeping an eye on your blog. Can't believe you're already 19 weeks! You look great! ~ flip

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez