Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dreaming of restful sleep

Tylenol PM, here I come. I am sleeping soundly tonight one way or another. Maybe I'll be lucky and only have go to the bathroom 3 times instead of 5.

I think I might go to BRU tomorrow and invest in a snoogle....my $10 body pillow from Tar-jay has officially bitten the dust in only 3 months.

I'm celebrating the fact that I get the day off tomorrow! We're hanging out with our good friends Jeff & Megan to go the Portland Blues Festival. I won't get to drink [alcohol], but it will be nice to relax, listen to good music, and enjoy the sweltering 95-degree heat that is forecasted tomorrow. Yikes! The best part is, I won't be alone in my pregnant misery in the heat--Megan is almost 10 weeks along (exactly 8 weeks behind me). I am so thankful I have someone to share this experience with!

Thank goodness I'm not in 3rd tri yet, or I'd be really miserable in the heat. Let's just say I'm counting my blessings.


No comments:

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez