Bumper:
(we obviously won't use this until SIDS risk is over, but it's pretty!)

Bedskirt:

Fitted sheets:


According to the online reviews, the pink is more fuschia than the pictures indicate (more like the pink in the crib skirt), and all pieces are in the same shade of fuschia. That's a lot of pink, but I'm making a green slipcover for our glider (and ottoman that I hope to find soon), and I *think* I want to go with a very pale green for the walls to break up all the pink. I also plan on painting my own cherry blossom tree with birdies on one or two walls, and I'm making curtains as well! We also need to order our new carpet and put it in after the painting is done. Oye! SO much work that I can't wait to get done, but I really don't want to do it right now. I will get myself into gear soon, hopefully. I haven't even mentioned the fact that we still need to order the crib (as soon as it's available online again) and go to Ikea and buy the dresser I want. Phew!




3 comments:
Love it!! BTW there is a blog that I follow called the Babbs Baby trail and she did the girls (she's having twins) room in pink and green!
I love it! Makes me wish we hadn't gone gender neutral :(
I love that bedding!! A pink/green nursery sounds beautiful.
Post a Comment