How far along? 20 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds total
How big is baby?: 10 inches head to feet, 10.5 oz
Maternity clothes? Work pants and a couple of tees.
Stretch marks? No new ones....just some old, faded ones from years past.
Sleep: So,so.
Best moment this week: Finding out it's a girl!
Food cravings: cheese and crackers
Gender: Girl! (What do ya know...my instict was right!)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach; a full night's sleep without a bathroom run
What I am looking forward to: starting the nursery
Milestones: I'm already halfway through, and finding out it's a girl!




2 comments:
I wish you could see the look on my face when I read you are halfway there! It seems like you just got your BFP a few weeks ago! Enjoy second try while it lasts!! This is the best part of pregnancy :) You're little girl will be here before you know it!
Sarah--I know! Time is flying, really. Look at you---so close to meeting Lillian! I can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment