(ummm, yeah...please pardon the nipple action)
How far along? 18 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: + 2 pounds total as of this morning (yesterday was 3)
How big is baby?: 5-6 inches, 7 oz
Maternity clothes? Work pants, yes (starting to fit better). I just picked up a couple of maternity tees from Old Navy today.
Stretch marks? No new ones....just some old, faded ones from years past.
Sleep: Has been better this week, especially with a little Tylenol pm.
Best moment this week: Actually feeling hungry!
Movement: I *think* I've felt a couple of flutters, but not 100% sure yet.
Food cravings: Ruffles with ranch dip; ice cream
Gender: No clue. My gut says girl! We'll find out in 9 days!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie
What I miss: margaritas and reckless abandon
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move, and the BIG U/S on July 14th!
Milestones: I feel like I really "popped" this week. I also notice my increasing urge to nest...




1 comment:
we have our big u/s a day after yours! I think we are due a day or two apart! Congrats!
Post a Comment