Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a crazy world we live in...

Tonight G and I went to the gym, and when we walked in, there was a young woman shrieking in pain, with a towel wrapped around one of her forearms. A gym employee was assisting her, but we couldn't tell what was going on. So, I headed to the upper cardio deck to start my usual elliptical workout when I see the flashing lights of an ambulance through the windows. It was there for the entire 30 minutes I was on the machine. G then came up and told me that one of his former patients was there working out, and witnessed this woman come in, yelling that someone just assaulted her outside and stabbed her repeatedly in the arm! I couldn't believe it! So for those of you out there reading this, be careful. It could happen to you!

No comments:

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez