Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Elijah!





I won't tell you how old he is, but I will tell you he is a wonderful friend of mine from jr high/high school/college. We have a lot of similarities....our families have f----d up dynamics, we are both ambitious and self-driven.... We rode the same school bus for a while, went to the same church...but I never really KNEW him. Years later, we've both realized how much we could have leaned on each other during the roughest times of our adolescence.

So Elijah, dear, I hope you enjoyed your day, and I am elated that you are one of my closest friends. When you're blowing out your birthday candles tonight, don't forget to make a wish! (And have a big, fat piece of cake for me, mmm k?)

2 comments:

Sal said...

That's so good that you've kept a close friend. Childhood friends are the best.

PS-Thanks for the encourgement on my blog.

MSC said...

How did I miss that you have a blog, pray tell?

xoxo, MrsSC

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez