Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Disappointing Cycle

FYI: I'm using this blog not only as a life outlet, but a trying-to-make-a-baby-frustration outlet. So if you're not too interested in the latter, including information about ovulation, temperature rises and falls, negative pregnancy tests, or anything hereto related, buzz off. Otherwise:

My chart was beautiful this cycle. Day 13 ovulation followed by a slow temperature rise with a little dip in the middle....the makings of a possible BFP (big fat positive) HPT (home pregnancy test). That is, until I got to 15, 16, 17, 18 days past ovulation (dpo)---(I really should add a legend to the side of this blog for abbreviations) and negative, negative, negative. All signs pointed to a later ovulation day than I thought.....We're talking a week later....now I'm 12 dpo (what I think was O day based on re-evaluation of my temps and signs)....and I'm waiting for AF. I feel her making her angry descent upon my uterus.

I think I may take a break from this insanity next month. We're headed to Vegas in 2 weeks for a professional conference/mini vacation/family visit. I don't want to have to worry about my temps, about my temps being wrong from all the drinking, about not enjoying Vegas for all it's worth. Who knows, it could be our last Vegas trip sans baby (in or out of the womb)....or at least I hope it is.



1 comment:

Lena said...

Sorry for your disappointment. If I could pass along my magic I would.

And your blog = you can write about whatever you want.

Hugs!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez