Monday, May 4, 2009

9 weeks!

I reached it on Saturday. Yesterday was a busy day full of demo-ing our hall bath--all the way down to studs (around the tub). I felt great, so I did some grouting of the slate tile in our living room (before/almost complete after):





I still need to grout the floor and we need to put the wood-burning stove back in place.

On baby news, I feel like crap today! We took the week off to do our bathroom renovation, and all I've done today is nibble on crackers and drink sprite (oh, and I took a long nap, too). I haven't been so ambitious, so the grouting can wait until tomorrow. We have our next OB appt on 5/27 to do the NT scan, so I'm looking forward to seeing my baby again and hearing the heartbeat for the first time! (Jenny, so jealous of your instant accessibility to these things :-) We're really excited to find out baby's sex (yes, we are caving and finding out!)--Glen has dreamt about baby girls, and I am getting girl vibes, too. Either would be great--a healthy babe is our MO.

I'm really looking forward to the end of the 1st trimester--I've decided that's when I'll start window shopping for cribs/strollers/carseats, etc. My nausea is not really allowing me to tolerate being on the computer for very long at this point, so I haven't really been into that yet. That's probably a good thing, as G just had to go to the ATM to pay a plumber for unexpected problems---oye.

It will be worth it: I'm so excited for my jetted tub!

Here's my 9-week pic:

1 comment:

imavera said...

the fireplace looks great! I love that stone. Oh, and your NT scan is on my birthday! It should be a great day!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez