So I got a little bored and found an online birth prediction from Madame Zaritska--very cheesy. Here's what she had to say:
"The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 16 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair. "
Ahem....
#1: I will be delivering in late Nov if baby comes early and in Dec if baby is on time. Hello! Chances of it being warm then....not too great here in Oregon.
#2: A boy?! We'll just have to see. I am not a believer yet.
#3: 13 freaking pounds? Are you kidding me? It's called a c-section, people. Holy cow!
#4: only 16 inches long at birth? Isn't the "norm" at least 19-20 inches? I'm 5'10" and so is Glen...no shorties here.
#5: Medium brown eyes/hair...this is the only part that I believe is fathomable, given Glen has both. And he's pretty cute.
I am all about science. I need proof. And no internet fortune-teller will convince me otherwise. It's all for entertainment, people!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Bahaha! 16 inches and thirteen pounds? Sounds like a little tub baby! Somehow, I think that may be a bit far fetched ;-)
Post a Comment