Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First picture of baby



Measuring (almost) right on time...8w 2d by measurements, 8w 4d by LMP. So the doctor is using 8w 4d, and my official due date is December 5th! I LOVE my doctor. She is super nice, wasn't in a hurry, answered all my questions, and was very gentle. I couldn't have asked for more!

We've had a busy day other than that...we finished laying the tile in the alcove in our living room where our wood-burning stove sits. We used natural slate, and it is gorgeous! Now for the grouting tomorrow...

More updates tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! Dec. 5th is a great day for a birthday :) You're going to have a fiesty little adventurer on your hands if the horoscopes are correct.

Can't wait to find out the sex. I'm going to vote girl!

Lena said...

Yeah!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez