Total weight gain: 26 lbs (I hope this slows down)
How big is baby?: 19-20 inches, ~6.5 pounds
Stretch marks? Oh, boy, yes!
Sleep: Crap. I'm up 3-6 times a night to pee. Getting up from/back into bed is becoming more effortful, so that really wakes me up. It takes me about 15 minutes to fall back to sleep after each time up.
Best moment this week: Working my last full week! Three more days to go starting on Monday, then my leave starts on Thanksgiving!
Food cravings: apples and cheese....perhaps preparing me for some wine pretty soon?
Gender: Girl...confirmed again at our 33-wk growth scan
Labor Signs: still 2 cm dilated, but now 80% effaced, 0 station. The doc says she'd be surprised if I made it to Dec 5th (my due date). Braxton Hicks contractions 3-4 daily. I officially feel like my pelvic floor wants to give way every time I stand up.
Belly Button in or out? innie all the way
What I miss: the tiny little kicks I used to feel...now they're huge, almost painful kicks and rolls that sometimes take my breath away.
What I am looking forward to: Our first Christmas with Katelyn!
Milestones: I'm still able to make it through a full work day. (but I'm ready for the break) Plus, the nursery is 99% ready to go, swing/bouncer are put together, my hospital bag is packed, and carseat locked and loaded! Holy crap. We're having a baby!




No comments:
Post a Comment