Saturday, November 14, 2009

37 weeks

















How far along? 37 weeks and full term

Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs

How big is baby?: 19 inches, ~6 to 6.5 lbs

Stretch marks? Getting worse by the day. I finally got brave enough to take bare belly pictures showing my tiger stripes.

Sleep: up 3-6 times a night to pee. Tylenol PM is the greatest, though. Not having as much SI pain if I take a couple before bedtime

Best moment this week: Telling my boss that I won't be back to work after the 25th!

Food cravings: chocolate milk, banana smeared with peanut butter

Gender: Girl...confirmed again at our 33-wk growth scan

Labor Signs: 2 cm dilated, 70% effaced, 1 to 2 station (I didn't ask, but I'm guessing my doc uses a -5 to +5 scale); a few Braxton Hicks here and there

Belly Button in or out? still innie....I think (hope)it will stay that way.

What I miss: same as usual: sleeping through the night, walking without waddling, sleeping on my stomach, rolling/bending over easily

What I am looking forward to: Maternity leave, a nice martini

Milestones: Full-term!



2 comments:

imavera said...

Congrats on your progress! That's almost exactly like me at 37 weeks. Yay for full term- let's get these babies out!

Noelle said...

You look fantastic!!! We are almost there :)

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez