I lost part of my mucus plug today. This does not mean that I'm having this baby soon, but it is a sign that things are coming along! I'm 99.9% sure it happened since I had my 1st internal exam yesterday. Since noticing today's "loss", I've been contracting every 30 minutes or so...some are not bothersome at all, and a few are uncomfortable, like moderate period cramps and lower back discomfort. I'd like to say this part is "all in my head", but it's not. I'm fully prepared to go another 3-4 weeks without anything eventful happening, but on the other hand, what if?




3 comments:
Girlfriend, if you can blog about your mucous plug, you can show off your cute belly, stretch marks and all :) You've earned those stripes! Wear 'em proudly. Everything sounds promising, hang in there!
There must be something about losing mucous plugs while the husbands are out of town- lucky them!
It's truly insane how close we are!
Wow!! I can't believe you lost part of your MP. I am so excited!!!
Post a Comment