I have gotten a few very supportive comments about my last post...THANK YOU. I don't always have interesting things to share, but it makes my heart warm over to know that I have friends who care enough not only to read my blog, but to comfort me when I need it.
On a happier note, I finished my first set of Invisalign trays today! I just started my 2nd set (start of the 3rd week), and boy, is there a difference! I hadn't realized just how used to the first set I was. I took some Aleve and am getting ready to go pass out and sleep through the initial shock of the new set. I got over the mouth sensitivity after about 6-7 days of the first set, so that's no longer a problem. I even got to the point of sometimes forgetting I had them in! I am very satisfied thus far.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
good blog!tk cr!
Hey Stacia,
I know that you are so frustrated with your mom--I would be too! I know that you totally feel like the adult in the relationship, but, unfortunately, I don't think that it will change anytime soon (if ever!). You do have a great family that loves you, and I am thankful for that for you. Rod and Melody are a godsend. But, you do realize that you have a family in Texas--just a couple of hours north of Lubbock! We love you and I hope that you know that we--meaning me, Wes, Becky, Teddy, Bill and Susan--would do anything in the world for you...and Glen too! We miss you! Please call if you need to talk or vent!
Post a Comment