Yep, I said it. If you're too sheepish to hear me talk about my cycle, then this is not the place for you. :) I ended up ovulating right on time at CD 16: woo-hoo! Today is CD 24, temps are all running above coverline as expected during the luteal phase...(I really do sound like a dork by now)....now I'm just waiting to see when exactly AF shows up. We were (or I should say I was) trying to avoid conceiving this month so that I can figure out my cycle (without bcp). I am blessed at this point to see that everything is going normally SO FAR. I know it takes more than one cycle to figure yourself out.
On another note, the fall/winter rains have arrived, though not in full force. The leaves are still turning from green to orange/yellow/red, which I LOVE about the Pacific northwest. In Texas, one day it's summer and 100 degrees out, the next it's 40 degrees, windy, and icy. No autumnal change at all! Plus, here, my geraniums are still alive!
While I'm feeling a bit rambly today, one more topic: colleagues at work who are so insecure about themselves that they make a point to act like they know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. There is a particular person in my clinic who is in her late 40s, never went to college, and is in charge of billing. She is a mostly nice woman who HATES working under therapists who are in their 20s (who have masters and doctorate degrees). So she goes out of her way to root her nose into every conversation (even those that are therapist-related, involving patient care tactics, or how to use a certain piece of medical equipment) to tell everyone what should be done. Don't get me wrong, we all TRY to treat her with the upmost respect, and there is no segregation between office staff and therapists. She just really got on my nerves today, so thanks for the vent. :)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Don't you hate it when people act like that. Congratulations on ovulation by the way--happy hunting (for the perfect single sperm I mean). We hope to have some good news soon!
Post a Comment