Monday, October 6, 2008

I got grillz

Last Wednesday, I went back to the dentist to get started on my Invisalign treatment. They did new x-rays, took close-up digital pics of my teeth from all angles, and made molds of my teeth. It took 2 tries on both upper and lower molds....each one was held firmly on my teeth (with my mouth wide open) for 5 minutes. The first didn't work because the plastic material didn't surround my teeth all the way. I personally didn't think the process was as bad as other people on the 'net have talked about. So now, all I can do is wait until they call me back with the Clincheck (computerized pictorial of my teeth going through invisalign treatment) to make sure the end result they have projected is what I want. Hopefully, they'll call me in by the end of next week! The only down side is the addition of another monthly payment to the list of bills we already have.....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I hear that--about the monthly payment, I mean. I think I am going to start picking up an extra 8 hr shift here and there to help us pay off our washer and dryer. Speaking of...I need to do laundry really bad!

Hope everything is going well. We miss you! Are you guys planning a trip out here anytime soon?

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez