Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pancakes in a can

Yep, you read me right. Pancake batter in a can. My husband's new love. I have to admit, they aren't half bad. A little too salty for my taste, but hey, he can actually make them on his own without giving me the "could you make me some of your yummy pancakes?" face. Normally, I'd be a tad offended that he didn't want my cooking, but this is awesome. I get to stew in my "not a morning person" groggy mood.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think that breakfast is the one meal that Wes loves to cook. We have it for dinner every so often, but he's more of the biscuits and gravy, eggs and bacon kind of guy. I have to really insist if I want pancakes or waffles! It is nice to have someone that will cook for you every now and then.

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez