Thursday, September 16, 2010

My, how things change.

Glen has Katelyn with him right now at his parents' house, and here I am, getting a little "me" time. What does that involve? Finishing folding the laundry from the weekend. Scrubbing my bathroom floor (how in the world did it get so icky? Ugh!).Clipping coupons. Vaccuming yet again to keep track of the dog's summer coat shedding.

Two years ago, I would have been at the gym, or going to shop for a cute pair of shoes, or perusing the bookstore and sipping a latte.  Those days are long, long gone.  All because of this cutie:



Who, by the way, is 9.5 months old! She started standing in her crib about 2 weeks ago...



Crawling began about a month ago....






We're SO not ready for this girl to grow up!

4 comments:

The Lungos said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how fast she they grow up.

Mrs. W said...

She gets cuter every day and OMG how the hell is she almost 10 months already!? EEEEP!

Tiffany said...

Your "me" time sounds a lot like mine :lol: I agree, they do grow up fast. It seems like just yesterday we were on GP talking about temps and OPKs. Pretty soon your Katelyn will be walking and mine will be turning one. I wish I could just hit pause.

Noelle said...

She is tooo cute! I haven't seen many posts from you lately! Hope you're well!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez