My girl is going on 8.5 months old, and is crawling here and there in short clumps, but she hasn't taken off quite yet! (thankfully) My friend Jenny has a 6-month old who is already crawling everywhere and pulling to stand like nobody's bid-ness. So sorry for you, my dear!
We had a great 5-day trip to Texas for my brother's wedding (baby in tow) and 4 GLORIOUS days to follow in Vegas sans baby. At first, I missed my baby girl, but I got over that pretty quickly! When we got back, it took her a minute to remember who we were, but once she did, she clung to me and didn't want to let go. Oh, how I will miss that when she's older.
Hopefully, pics and more verbage tomorrow!




3 comments:
Sounds like she's growing so quickly! Enjoy your time with her. :)
I know exactly what you are going through! When the baby is on the move, free time goes down to... nothing. Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation though. Can't wait to see pics! :)
Hope you have had an amazing summer with your little one! They grow way too fast.
Post a Comment