Part of accepting this award is telling you 10 honest things about myself, so here goes:
1. I am addicted to Diet Cherry Pepsi. Completely. Being from TX, you'd think I'd be into Coke or Dr. Pepper, but Pepsi is my true love. :)
2. I never really cared for chocolate until after I gave birth. Now, I CRAVE chocolate every.single.day.
3. I met my husband in a yahoo chat room in 1998. Yeah, we're dorks like that.
4. I secretly hate every woman who loses weight while breastfeeding. I was supposed to be honest, remember? I have gained back 5 lbs of the 6 I had lost after returning to work. I weigh 12 lbs less than I did at my heaviest while pregnant (and K was 8 lbs!). Ugh to hormones.
5. I hate wearing bras. I'd love to go "all out", but those days are over now that the girls are HUGE.
6. I am a new twitter addict, but I'd rather read what people post than be the poster. I'm StaciaLynnPT if anyone wants to follow me!
7. I still wear maternity pants to work. Um, yeah. See #4 above.
8. My favorite drink is diet cherry pepsi and Malibu. See #1 above.
9. I have family on my mother's side that I don't even know. (Hi, Aunt Carol!)
10. I am in constant need of reassurance and validation...so keep commenting! I love it! :)
Here are a few more blogs I recommend:
1. Jenn @ Love Life
2. Jenn @ Staying in the Loop
3. Staci @ Our Happily Ever After ( I swear, I didn't copy her title idea!)
4. K-Bar @ Deep Thoughts of a Not So Deep Thinker
5. Mrs. Kisses @ The Kisses of Life





1 comment:
Malibu is a favorite in our house as well! I'll have to try it with cherry, we normally put it in regular diet coke! I think it gets rid of the icky diet coke taste. ;)
No worries on the maternity pants still. My daughter was 6 months old before I'd lost enough weight that I could stand to buy new jeans. I refused to believe that I needed a size that much bigger than my old clothes!
Post a Comment