Friday, October 16, 2009

4D is amazing, especially when it's free

Yikes! I have been so behind on blogging! I'm packing for a weekend trip with the hubs, but just wanted to check in quickly since I won't be back until Sunday night.

Lots has happened this week...I had 2 incredible baby showers last weekend that I'll eventually post pics of, and today I had my 32-week OB appt. I'll officially be 33 weeks tomorrow, and my next appointment is in 3 weeks. My BP and everything else has been normal, my weight gain has been "perfect" (per the doc), and Katelyn (yes, in case you didn't catch my slip-up here last month, that's her name) is measuring a full week ahead! The U/S tech said she is measuring 4 lbs 14 oz, in the 55th percentile, with her head measuring the largest. Go figure. (of course I know this is only an estimate, and that she is likely a bit smaller) I need to prepare myself for her cantaloupe-sized head! We did get a nice surprise...the tech allowed us to see her in 4D, and it was amazing! Of course, it only lasted about 30 seconds or so, but she did give us a printout of Katelyn's gorgeous face that I'll have to scan and post. She is so cute!!!

I hope you all have a safe and restful weekend!

1 comment:

Lyse2143 said...

Yay so happy to hear you've had so many great things happen over the past week. Can't wait to see little Katelyn! Enjoy your weekend trip my love!! xoxo

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez