Saturday, October 24, 2009

34 weeks....are you kidding me?

How far along? 34 weeks.....omg. (pics to come)
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs thank you very much
How big is baby?: 17-18 inches, almost 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep...only because I have to. Ready for my old clothes.
Stretch marks? Oh, definitely. This is seriously ugly, people. But so worth it!
Sleep: up 2 times a night to pee, toss & turn every 15 minutes to either get rid of leg/arm numbness or to alleviate my left SI joint pain.
Best moment this week: Someone actually told me I look great, not tired, and NOT HUGE!
Food cravings: rice krispie treats
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: a few Braxton Hicks here and there
Belly Button in or out? still innie....we'll see.
What I miss: good sleep, tying my shoes (easily), bending over, working out and actually sweating.
What I am looking forward to: Bedtime every night. :) Oh, and finishing the nursery.
Milestones: Katelyn is head down, locked and loaded!

No comments:

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez