Wednesday, September 9, 2009

27 1/2 weeks



How far along? 27 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds on my scale, 13 on doctor's
How big is baby?: 15 inches head to feet, a little over 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep...all bottoms except stretchy pjs. A few tees, too. I can still wear some non-pg camis and tees, but I'm slowly transitioning to my big,comfy stuff. Just got a new pair of secret fit belly jeans from motherhood....awesome.
Stretch marks? Ummm, yeah. Those dots from last week turned into zebra stripes this week.
Sleep: Getting some here and there, but not at my best. Lastnight I had the sharpest left SI joint pains I've felt yet.
Best moment this week: FINALLY finding someone who could draw blood from me for my one hour glucose test. I had to repeat the one-hour test because the chick at the doc's office took too long. Also, my great friend Megan just found out yesterday that she's having a baby girl too!
Food cravings: hummus and sugar snap peas...something healthy for once!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nah!
Belly Button in or out? Innie, becoming more shallow by the day.
What I miss: Being able to stand up from our comfy couch in one try, sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: my 1st baby shower on Oct. 10th! Milestones: We have rolling, people! I was able to confirm Katelyn's booty anatomy as she was finding a comfy place to settle in for the night lastnight. :)

In other news, I finished the cherry blossom tree, and I sewed the curtains for the nursery over labor day weekend! A pic of the tree:



I want to paint a few little birdies here and there, possibly on the opposite wall where I'll hang her name letters. I still need to iron and install the curtain rod to hang the curtains, but progress is progress!

Here's a shout-out to Jeanie, my friend IRL who is in the same childbirth class as I am! (It's so much easier having a familiar face there!) Luckily for you, you will see your Evie sooner than I'll see my little girl.



4 comments:

Noelle said...

Love the tree you drew, great job!

imavera said...

I'm extremely impressed- that tree is beautiful!

Stacia said...

Thanks, girls!

Lyse2143 said...

The tree is awesome and I love your bump. I just want to smother it in kisses!!! xoxo

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez