Sunday, August 16, 2009

24 weeks



I have been a bad blogger the last 2 weeks---no energy to do it!

How far along? 24 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds total
How big is baby?: 12+ inches head to feet, a little over a pound
Maternity clothes? Yep...pants/capris/shorts. A few tees, too. I can still wear some non-pg camis and tees.
Stretch marks? No new ones....just some old, faded ones from years past.
Sleep: Getting more restless. I wake up with one hip sore from laying on it, roll over, and last about 2 hours before switching over. Ordered a snoogle tonight. The body pillow/use of multiple pillows is not working anymore.
Best moment this week: My birthday on the 11th; Getting the nursery painted last Sunday! Now I need to paint the cherry blossom tree I have planned
Food cravings: pretty much anything at this point!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Innie, definitely a bit more shallow, but nowhere close to popping out.
What I miss: Having drinks on mhy b-day. Pitiful.
What I am looking forward to: getting new carpet installed on Saturday
Milestones: Viability day, though I am not truly celebrating, as I want a full-term baby!



1 comment:

Olson said...

I love the cherry blossom tree idea! I currently have my friend working on a cherry blossom canvas for above the crib..

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez