Thursday, April 23, 2009

He's leaving me alone again...

It's been a good week! Work has been fairly stress-free, and I'm still not having any sickness. I do notice I'm queasy all day long, but if I snack here and there, it gets better. Every day, I look down and say "Wow! What a rack!" My girls have never been this big! I'm gearing up for my first dr. appointment on Wed the 29th, and I'm so excited. I do have a sense of "what if" in the back of my mind, but I'm not letting that get to me. After all, at this point I have no reason to worry. What happens, happens.
I will start taking weekly pictures on Saturday, as that currently marks me at 8 weeks! Of course, this may be changed after the dating U/S on Wed.
We had great weather this past weekend, and I had a chance to plant some geraniums, clean a bit, and take naps in the warm sun. :) G will be leaving tomorrow for an overnight guy's golfing weekend Fri and Sat...but it's for work. That's what he says.
So, Stacia, again, is left to her own devices overnight. He is giving me a serious massage when he gets back!

3 comments:

Lena said...

Overnight golf weekend ... for work? Yeah right! :)

You deserve two massages!

Lyse2143 said...

Hmmm I can keep you company if you'd like :) Glad you're feeling ok, I bet those girls are lookin fine!

Amanda said...

Just think of it this way...he's getting all of his boyish travels in now so that way when have a serious baby bump going on with swollen feet he will be around to answer your every beckon call--nudge nudge Glen!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez