Sunday, February 8, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

We're off to Vegas in the morning! I just finished packing, and I am disappointed in myself. Too many Christmas cookies this year, 'cause all my clothes are fitting tight! Better get back on the ball...
For all my GP friends reading this, I won't be back until Saturday night...keep my spot warm for me!
So far on the "to do" list: have a few drinks for Lena, try to learn a few things at the conference, and relax! It's a whole week away from work that I better enjoy while it lasts.
See you all when I get back!

3 comments:

MSC said...

Have fun, be safe!

Sal said...

Wooo girl have fun for me!

Jenny said...

Details, baby. Where did you stay, what did you do, where did you EAT (this is of paticular interest) what did you spend money on. I need to vicariously live this trip!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez