So the Cardinals almost won the Super Bowl...ALMOST. I have no preference for either team, but was rooting for Arizona since they were the underdogs. Steeler nation is happy tonight, and they should be. Their team played pretty well. OK. Enough football.
I'm sitting here thinking of all the reasons I don't want to go to work tomorrow.
1. I'm lazy
2. I have 3 books to finish reading (yes, I do read more than one book at a time)
3. I want to stay up late!
Reasons I will go to work tomorrow:
1. The mortgage doesn't pay itself.
2. I'm lucky to have a job in these tough times...
3. To save my vacation days for Vegas next week!
We leave on Monday the 9th, and I'm SO excited! We've made dinner reservations at TAO for our one "expensive" dinner, and we're thinking about seeing The Phantom---No, I'm not forcing my sweetie to see this. He actually wants to! Other than that, we'll go to workshops at the national PT conference (the main reason we're going). We're staying at Mandalay Bay (super awesome rates this time of year---can you say $85 a night?). Dear Glen couldn't wait to hang out by the pool...until I told him they don't open until the end of Feb. Phew! This body is not in "lay by the pool" form. Missed it by the skin of my teeth. :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
High desert...it will be COLD! in Feb. I can't wait to hear all about the trip!
Post a Comment