There is a pseudo- "blizzard" rushing through the Portland area right now. It's probably the closest thing to a blizzard we will ever see around here. I am perfectly happy staying in my PJs all day long, sipping a warm chai latte, surfing the net, catching up on my DVR programs, and being plain-ass lazy. :) Meanwhile, from the time we got up at 7:30 this morning until noon, Glen was very antsy...he ended up shoveling the walkway, chopping wood, and anything else to keep himself busy. We are polar opposites when it comes to this! So around 1:00, he drove over to his sister's boyfriend's house to, of all things, play Rock Band. It's now 5:30, and we've gained probably 4 inches of snow since he left! I hope he can get home safely.
On baby-making news, nothing to report, except I am at cycle day 29 with no signs of ovulation. :( My average ov day is day 16, so obviously, I am very behind! I am learning a lot about my own body, so that is the best part about the temping/charting/testing. For several months, I have questioned myself as to whether I really want to have a baby now, or if I just like the idea of having a baby. I cried when I tested negative last month. I guess I'm ready!
We just found out that good friends of ours in California who had a very difficult time getting pregnant the first time (and were successful in 2006!) have just found out they are pregnant again! We are so happy for them. If anything, I have learned from several friends not to worry too much...patience, though difficult, actually is a virtue!
I'm in the middle of my 7th week (4th set) of invisalign braces...they are better than I thought they would be! I am starting to notice my top teeth getting straighter and my bottoms feel less crowded when I floss. This is cool.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment