Four inches: on our patio set UNDER the deck cover. Leave it to those lovely Easterly Gorge Winds to whirl and whip the snow around to any/everywhere. It's hilarious how Portland practically shuts down when this kind of weather arrives. Our clinic shuts down when the local school district cancels school, so I get a snow day home from work tomorrow. The higher-ups say they don't want our patients risking their safety to make it to a non-emergency medical treatment, but it's obvious that they don't want to pay to keep the doors open, especially when in all reality most patients will cancel anyway. Good thing I had some vacation saved up. I'd rather use it for a REAL vacation, though. Or maternity leave when that time comes.
Tech LOVES the snow...he even played "ball" with it. It took him a few times to realize that this time he could actually EAT the ball.


Last week, we got up early on Saturday to catch a few sales at Macy's in downtown Portland...it's funny, but around the holidays, the REALLY interesting people come out of the woodwork. Thank heaven I have a steady job, because I would starve to death trying to make a living being an entertainer:
Last week, we got up early on Saturday to catch a few sales at Macy's in downtown Portland...it's funny, but around the holidays, the REALLY interesting people come out of the woodwork. Thank heaven I have a steady job, because I would starve to death trying to make a living being an entertainer:
(I was ready for him to pull out the Michael Jackson glove, but never saw it. :)
That day, we also drove out to Sandy to pick out a tree. Reindeer Tech helped me to decorate it:
And my lovely husband kindly cleaned up.......(it's ok to be jealous!)




No comments:
Post a Comment