Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our router went bad....no router, no wireless laptop service, no Stacia on laptop = no blogs. Even though we have a PC in the office. I am really laptop dependent. Glen couldn't wait for Verizon to send us a new one so I'd get off his back.
I never realized how much time I wasted just surfing the 'net....Things are going to change.

On another note, fall is officially here in the Pacific Northwest. I officially had to break out the down comforter 2 nights ago, and it was dark by 6pm lastnight. My patients are concerned with being able to rake the leaves in their yards. Boo-hoo. The rains are sure to follow.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I totally hear you about the wasting time on the net thing. What's bad is that there is plenty to keep me busy without net surfing!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez