Saturday, September 6, 2008

Addicted to "Rock Band"

So my sister-in-law's boyfriend has the Playstation 3 game Rock Band...and I'm addicted. Who knew that a tried-and-true flute player in the good ol' days would turn out to be a kick-ass (virtual reality) drummer? The one downfall is that the front of my right shin starts to spasm from pressing the bass pedal. Good thing we don't have this game at our house!

Our next door neighbors had a "Napoleon Dynamite" party lastnight, and we were invited! They served quesadillas, tater tots, 1% milk, and root beer floats (if you haven't seen the movie, all of these foods make a cameo). They put up a large screen in their backyard, projected the movie onto it, and we all watched it from comfy lounge chairs/air mattresses/blankets after sunset. The movie is WAY more funny when you've seen it more than once and when there are more than 2 people watching at once. We had a great time!

P.S. Trying for baby in December! (Hi my bestest friend Amanda! I bet that is the news you want to hear!) Nobody tell my in-laws, though. I want it to be a surprise!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! It is so much fun! Sure, being nauseated from morning sickness isn't fun or feeling like you child is using your bladder for a pillow isn't fun, but everything else is great! You know, if you decided to move back to Amarillo and deliver at Northwest I could take care of your baby at delivery AND we play a lullaby when your baby is born! I think these are definitely reason enough to move back!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez