Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mexico pics

A few pics....


Our room:



Outdoor shower (Glen's favorite!):



This is where we spent a majority of our days: our own private cabana!



Our first full day there, we were sent a tray of chocolate desserts and a full bottle of [yucky] tequila---Glen's GQ moment, enjoying the treats:


The [adult] pool, for select "platinum villa" guests only (we are such snobs, but why not? no kids yet!)




A view of the beach! Glen couldn't help but take this picture due to the topless woman (just on the other side of the guy in the bottom right chair). Look closely, they're there! And they weren't the only ones! Yes, kiddos running around everywhere, too.




5th street in Playa del Carmen:



Couldn't help but post this one: There were many platforms all over the property like this one that had statues on top. We decided to pose ourselves.... At one point, Glen said,
"Get on your knees, I wanna try something."
Me: "You wish!"
Random group of people walking by: "Haaa Haaa haaaaa!!!!!"



Us after dinner on the first night:



We had so much fun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a great time on your vacation! I am sooo jealous! Even if I went on vacation I would probably spend most of the time missing/worrying/wondering about my kids! Maybe sometime we (the adults) can go on a fun trip together!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez