Sunday, August 3, 2008

shame, shame

Shame on me...almost a month without posting. I really have no excuse besides finding yet ANOTHER thing that I procrastinate about...like cleaning the bathroom (which I dread doing, but it gets done weekly!), going to the gym, folding laundry. Sometimes I wonder why in the world I couldn't wait to grow up fast...I'd gladly revert back to cleaning my room, doing the dishes, and going on my merry way.

We went to see The Dark Knight yesterday with Aaron and Amanda (sis-in-law), and I thought it was great! What a shame that Heath Ledger is no longer with us. I think he did some of his best acting in this movie.

We're leaving for Mexico on Friday! The forecast looks sunny/rainy daily, but I'm hoping it's just short, lovely, cool showers that soothe our pale, Irish skin from the hot Mexican sun. Knock on wood that no pesky hurricanes develop in the Atlantic in the next 2 weeks.

Now we're off to the in-laws' for an early birthday celebration. I'm turning 28 and Glen's turning 30 on the 11th (for those of you who don't know, we do have the same birthday), and we'll obviously be in Mexico then.

This will be a very momentous trip because it may be our last big vacation before---(yay!)------B-A-B-Y plans?? As we have learned, though, so tragically with a few close friends, just because you plan for one does NOT equal actually getting one within your time frame.....

1 comment:

Lena said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! And have wonderful trip to Mexico.

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez