Whew, what a Monday! Work is busy (so many patients, no time to document!), the superdog needed a good walk, and my a$$ is so sore from weeding yesterday that it hurts to sit. But, one upside---it's finally looking like summer around here! We actually have a forecast full of sunshine and 90-degree days(woo hooo! no rain!). At least this time of the year, meteorologists have a faint idea of what the week will look like since there's NOTHING on radar.
All of this sunshine makes me think of Mexico! We are officially at 6 weeks and 4 days until we leave (for safety's sake, I won't pinpoint where exactly we're going) for the Caribbean side. 10 days, 9 nights of adulterated fun. :)
Anybody have a fave tropical drink I should try while I'm there?
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I really wish that we could go somewhere fun! Wes and I are dying to get out of town, but with Garyn still being so little, we can't right now. Maybe later in the summer/fall. Enjoy the travel while you can! When you have kids it seems like all of your extra time and money go to them, but it's worth it!
I second Amanda. Travel isn't impossible with kids, but it's a very different experience. Especially when they start needing entertaining. Yikes! We will all live vicariously through you.
Post a Comment