As the mom of a one-year-old, I have no.extra.time.whatsoever. Ask my husband. The house never seems to stay clean, I've been knee-deep in crafts preparing for Katelyn's birthday party (which was a blast, by the way), and then decorating the house for Christmas. Now, I feel that my one duty as a good mother is to send friends and family a Christmas card that depicts my new family. Since Katelyn was all of 18 days old last year on Christmas day, I didn't do a card. I was too busy with a newborn to even think about that. This year will be different, because Shutterfly makes it easy. Through their website, you can upload and print pictures, make Christmas Cards, calendars, photo books, and other photo gifts.
I always have a hard time picking a card layout, because there are so many options to choose from: traditional, modern, cute, etc. :



I'm also using Shutterfly to make a calendar for the moms, a mousepad for Grandpa, and photobooks for others. You can even pick a favorite portrait and create a wall canvas on their website. Who would have thought you can do all of these things on a website?
I need to go finish up my calendars and photo gifts, but stop by Shutterfly and fall in love like I did! Check out their Special Offers to get a discount!

(and if you're wondering, yes, I did whore myself out for free holiday cards. :)




1 comment:
Just got my box of Christmas cards from Shutterfly today. Now to finish writing that Christmas letter and getting them in the mail... :)
Post a Comment