Monday, June 15, 2009

First big purchase

I forgot to mention our first big baby purchase! Actually, it's our first baby purchase, period. Yes, I have managed to keep myself from buying little things here and there, partially out of superstition, and partially to make it more exciting to go shopping after we find out the sex!
We bought the Graco Quattro Tour Travel System in Milano at Babies 'R Us: it was on sale for $200(marked down from $240), and we also used their 15% off coupon for a grand total of $170!



























I tried out all the systems, cheap to expensive, and this seemed to meet all of my budgeting, practicality, and aesthetic needs. Too bad it doesn't serve coffee. THAT would be the true bargain.

No comments:

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez