Saturday, March 28, 2009

Against my better judgement:

I would like to share something.........





















Yes, you read it right! I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a faint positive on Thursday (didn't believe it). Yesterday, I tested again, another faint line. G was putting his shoes on, about to head out the door for work, and I kissed him and blurted out, "I love you, and I think I'm pregnant!" I showed him the dollar tree test, and he swore he didn't see a line. Fast forward to after work: I tested with the digital, and immediately surprised to see the word "Pregnant" without the "Not" in front of it! I showed G when he got home from work, and he hugged me for about 3 minutes straight. His first words: "I need to get a life insurance policy!" (For those of you that know him, this is very typical!)

We went out to dinner with my SIL and her BF lastnight and immediately told them. They are pretty much the only family that has known we were trying to get pregnant (besides my mom), so I couldn't hold it in!

It's early on, but not enough people I know read this blog anyway. If something were to happen, I'd need a way to get through it. So instead of creating a secret blog devoted to my wee little one, I am airing all my dirty laundry here. Welcome to my new journey!

Tonight, we're going to the first Oregon State v. Oregon Ducks baseball game in over 30 years with my in-laws, and we plan to tell them right before. I may tell my mom tomorrow, then my trap is staying shut at least until my first OB appointment on 4/29. Keep me in your thoughts for a sticky baby!

P.S.....For those of you who know me, please don't tell any of our family! We'd like to spread the news ourselves...thanks!

3 comments:

juliane2004 said...

Congrats!!!

Beth said...

How Exciting! Congratulations! Sending sticky baby dust your way.

Elizabeth said...

I just found your blog. Congratulations!!

 

Mission: Happily Ever After Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez